Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Review: Prometheus Cosmetics Radiant Glow Anti-Oxidant Day Moisturizer

Good Tuesday Morning followers and readers! I hope all of you are well! First and foremost, I apologize for my lack of blogging! I just started a second job which has kept me super busy and tired, and my computer had not been working! But I am back up and running! In the mean time, I have been given the opportunity to review more products from Prometheus Cosmetics! Today, I'll be reviewing their Radiant Glow Anti-Oxidant Day Moisturizer!

(Image souce: www.prometheuscosmetics.com)

Price:
$18.00 for 1.7 oz. Can be purchased directly from Prometheus Cosmetics website.

Scent:

This product contains grapefruit and sweet orange peel oil, so it does has a citrus-y orange scent. It is very apparent. I applied it this morning about 30 minutes ago, and I can still smell it. BUT I do not have makeup on. Once makeup is applied, I no longer can smell it. If you have a sensitive nose, or do not prefer citrus scents, you may not like this.

Texture/Feel:

This moisturizer is slightly thinner than others I have tried, but not runny. The directions say to massage it into the skin. After it absorbs into my skin, my faces texture changes dramatically. On top of feeling super soft, my skin is INSTANTLY brighter. If you suffer from dull skin, this may help you!

Overall, I am very impressed with all of the products I have tried from Prometheus Cosmetics. There isnt much more I can say. This moisturizer would be great for people with normal-oily skin as it is super light. For people with dryer skin, they may need to use slightly more. It softens and dramatically brightens the skin which is something I adore in this product since I suffer from dull skin.

Keep an eye out for more reviews on products from Prometheus Cosmetics in the next few days!

Til next time!



No comments: