Monday, July 27, 2009

Review: Clean and Clear Soft Oil- Free Day Moisturizer

(image source

Finding a moisturizer is a difficult task. Some make your skin too oily, some don't moisturize enough, or certain ones break you out. I had found my Holy Grail moisturizer from LUSH, Imperialis. BUT, it is expensive, and it expires, and shipping from LUSH is a pain in the toosh! Slow and expensive! So I was off on the hunt for a new moisturizer! I have been using this moisturizer for quite a while now (months) Let's see how it has worked out!


$8.49 from I have seen this for sale EVERYWHERE! From walmart, target, to my local grocery store! All for well under $10. Perfect price for the product!


What I love about Clean and Clear's Soft line is the scent! It has a light, super clean scent that I adore! It is noticeable as you apply it to your face, and within a minute, the scent fades. I typically don't care for scented facial products, but this one I don't mind one bit!


This moisturizer is extremely light weight, yet super moisturizing! I have dry skin, but it tends to get oily if I use a heavy moisturizer, so this one fits the bill! What I also love about this is the fact it has SPF 15. Of course it could be higher, but some SPF is better than none. The one thing I didn't like about this moisturizer at first was when I applied it, after a few seconds, it felt like I had a light layer on my skin, caused by the SPF. But now that I use it daily, I don't notice it at all, I just remember noticing it at first.

What is super amazing about this moisturizer is how it really makes my skin SOFT! Like a baby's bottom! In my opinion, moisturizer, whether it be for your face, hands, or body, should make your skin soft, which to me most don't. This moisturizer is different. As I apply it, my skin instantly softens. It makes my skin so soft and supple. Its unbelieveable.

Also, this moisturizer soaks in SUPER fast. Typically, after I wash my face, I instantly apply my eye cream, then this moisturizer. I keep them in my bedroom so I remember to use them right away. Then, I walk right into my makeup room and I'm ready to apply my makeup. That is how quick it absorbs!

Overall, I really adore this moisurizer. Its lightweight, yet super mosturizing, has a great scent, and doesn't break my skin out. And, it doesnt break my wallet either. I love that I can purchase this right from stores I visit regularly, and not have to pay and wait on shipping! If you're on the hunt for a new moisturizer, check this one out, you're sure to love it!

Til next time!


~tHiAmErE~ said...

its great to know that it really works for you!

hope we have that here in my country

donnarence said...

wah,, this product sounds really good,, the one available here in my country is not that effective at all.. :C