Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Products I'm Loving

As usual, at certain times, there are some products I just love and use often. Do you ever do that? Like, for a few weeks, you just can't get enough of a certain product? Kind of like eating Reese's Puff cereal for regularly, but then eating it everyday for breakfast, you just can't get enough of it!!!

Here are some products I am loving right now!

(image source www.sephora.com)
Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment. You can read my review on it here. I used this again last night. After towel drying, I didn't even use my hair serum, and yet today my hair is super soft, shiney, and frizz free!
Olay Body Quench Body Lotion in Ultra Moisture. I blogged about this yesterday, so you should understand why I'm loving this right now!
Right now, I am alternating St. Ive's Apricot Scrub and St. Ive's Olive Scrub. You can read my review on the apricot scrub here, and for the olive scrub here. (The Olive Scrub review it very old, but I still love it the same. And you can see my view on the apricot scrub has changed!)
Last but not least, I could not do my manis without Seche Clear and Seche Vite. You can read my review on Seche Vite here.
Well thats it! I will "see" you all next week when I get back from my mini vaca.
Til next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am lloking forward to trying some st ives products! thanks for the review